Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thing One.



Emma created and tagged me in a post a while back. To quote her: 
"I thought it'd be a cool idea to make this an 'award/challenge/DO-ABLE' thing for other bloggers to do also. 'This' being you must list 5 or more things you're looking forward to, or things that are just exciting at the moment."

So, here is my '5+ excitement post'

Thing 1). I'm looking forward to getting my camera back. It's on loan to... well, it's owners. As you can see in above photo I am satisfying my need of photo-taking with the web-cam. 

Thing 2). Had I done this tag post in better timing thing 2 would have been this: I'm looking forward to getting a parcel from England. The parcel came, the photo above is evidence. 

Thing 3). JULYYY. Brisbane friends coming down. Attending this with them. Skiing with them and Cooma friends. Maybe ice-skating. 

Thing 4). Something I'm looking forward to. It has no date, no known time. It has barely been discussed. I've never met her, only seen her face through Skype and other than that seen her words. I cannot wait to meet  Lara.

Thing 5). New movies coming to the cinema. The main ones at the moment are 'The Dark Knight Rises', 'The Amazing Spiderman' and 'Les Miserables'. And seeing what group-dates-to view-with come to pass.

The end.

Now to tag - everyone who wants to do it, you have been tagged. Four I would like to see are Meaghan, CarlaDanielle, and Lara. And Jemimah, (when you are back into blogging) you also for your very first tag. 

As you were, men. 

6 comments:

Lara Anastasia said...

CH'YEAH MAN! Looking forward to seeing you too, Roodyyy <3

You're going to an orchestral performance??!? Wowza. That'd be epic.

I shall have to do this tag thing... soon.

Human Being said...

AWESOME. Post.

Meaghan said...

Awesome! My first blog tag ever!! I shall do it very soon :) x

Danielle said...

I love this! And I'm chuffed that you tagged me :).

I am SO looking forward to the movies you mentioned!

Anonymous said...

C and T are going to the Lord of the rings thing!!!! :O and other people i know. :D
Imples

Emma Ventura said...

AWESOME! =D I like this post! Hope everything works out as planned in July! If so, WHOOOPEE! =D