Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Brisbane January 2012

Bek, Jamie, Jord and me went to stay with our friends in Morayfield for 1o days this January.

^ Beach Mission ^





^ Hours and hours of Emperor, the very best card game! ^

3 of the 10 days we spent with our very own Hoggies! Drew and Madeleine came too. Here we are at midnight playing Mafia.


^ They have the absolute greatest scenery, it's identical to Lord of the Rings. I want to move there even more now! ^

^ The water hole ^
^ Red King ^

^ Homemade pizza by the outdoor fire ^





^ Girly photos ^

^ Guitar Hero ^

^ Bissy's giant cookie ^

^ My favorite Mandy and me ^

^ At the airport, saying goodbye ^

We've been home since Saturday night, and have pretty much already booked our next trip. Much love xx

3 comments:

S.K. said...

I've awarded you on my blog, Rachel!

Emily said...

Lovely post, Rachael! I love the photos of you girls; looks like you all had a wonderful time. Thanks for posting! :)

Hope you are all well and having a good week.

xoxo

Rach da Axe said...

Thanks Sarah...

You're more than welcome, Em! -D
I have heaps of fun taking and posting photos =)
xx